With the growth in information technology sector, it is now quite possible to recover files even after quick formatting of hard drive partitions. Your favorite pictures and videos or important emails and documents will not be lost forever if you by mistake format a wrong NTFS partition on your Windows computer. You can simply recover lost or deleted files by using data recovery software. One of the best tools to assist you in getting back lost files after quick formatting NTFS partitions on Windows computer is Unformat Partition.
Important NTFS or FAT partitions on Windows PC might format accidentally when you by mistake select a wrong hard drive partition during formatting of an unimportant one. Due to format complete data present on the NTFS partition is erased and that is why you see the drive empty. However, only file entries are deleted and the space is marked free to store new files and folders. Lost data is still present on the NTFS partition and can be recovered until it is overwritten by fresh files, you can also get back the formatted partition with utmost ease.
Data recovery tools take this advantage and recover lost files from formatted NTFS partitions or from any other data storage drive by scanning the partition and extracting lost files depending upon their unique signatures. Therefore, if a file is not overwritten by any fresh file after format then there is lot of chance to recover it with the help of data recovery software. But you should not save or copy new files on the NTFS partition from which you are looking to recover lost files and folders, to avoid permanent data loss. In all these situations of data loss from NTFS partition just use this software and get back lost data easily. With the help of this application you can recover files from formatted Windows 7 hard drive partition in just a few mouse clicks.
In addition to format, data from NTFS partitions on Windows computer may even lose due to-
- Reinstalling Windows operating system on your PC without taking prior data backup on external data storage drives
- System crash due to hardware conflicts or bad RAM could make NTFS partitions inaccessible
- Bad sectors on hard disk caused by sudden power surge may cause corruption in NTFS partitions
- Any sought of virus or malware attack on your PC could also result in deletion of important files from hard drive partitions
What so ever be the cause, Unformat Partition is an advanced tool to restore deleted files from Toshiba Canvio Basics portable HDD or from any other external hard disk drives. It can also be use to recover deleted files from Dell Inspiron 17R laptop hard disk partition. Its efficient drive scanning algorithms will scan entire hard drive on your Windows computer to recover files from quick formatted NTFS partition. Just download this tool and use it to recover lost files from Seagate GoFlex 1TB portable hard disk partitions on laptop or desktop computer running on Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2003, and Windows Server 2008. Apart from all this, unformat partition tool facilitates user to unformat USB drive in just a few steps.
Steps to recover files from formatted NTFS partitions
- Download and install Unformat Partition software on your computer and when done open the software to launch main window as shown in figure A
Figure A: Main Window
- Follow simple on screen instruction to recovered lost files and folders. After data is recovered, double click on any file to preview it as shown in figure B
Figure B: Preview File