- Simply recover lost files and folders from formatted partitions on Windows and Mac OS
- Facilitates restoring more than 300 types of files including pictures, videos, emails, documents, audio files and lot more
- Effortlessly recovers complete data from corrupt, missing and inaccessible partitions
- Best tool to recover files after quick formatting NTFS partitions on Windows computer
- Unformat partitions on SATA, IDE, SCSI and USB hard drives
Looking to unerase files on Windows?
Have you accidentally formatted hard drive partition on your PC? Worried about losing your important files and folders…? Don’t panic!!! Unformat Partition software for Windows exceeds its competitors by recovering lost data from complex data loss scenarios. Just go ahead and download this advanced utility to unformat hard drive Windows partitions. Whether partitions are corrupt or inaccessible; lost or deleted, this software will deeply scan hard drive of your PC and gives you a list of recovered data.It helps to restore files from accidentally formatted Dell Inspiron 17R laptop HDD partition running on Windows 7, XP, or Vista. Furthermore, you can even use this software to recover data from formatted Toshiba Canvio Basics portable hard disk partition.
Software to Unformat Partitions on Mac
With some of the best scanning algorithms and easy to use interface, this program proves to be the best tool for unformatting hard drive partitions of Mac OS machines. Your precious files comprising of beautiful pictures, important emails and documents, favorite videos, etc, which were lost due to formatting of partitions would be recover in just few minutes. With this efficient software, you can easily retrieve data from Seagate GoFlex 1TB portable hard disk partitions after format on Mac OS X Lion, Leopard, and Snow Leopard.
Common scenarios resulting in formatting of partitions on Mac & Windows
- Accidental format: It is the most common problem due to which users worldwide lose their important data. Both Mac and Windows users might accidentally format one of the hard drive partitions while trying to format other drives. This will lead to deletion of complete data present on that particular partition and you would require data recovery software, like Remo Recover to unformat partition and eventually for restoring lost files and folders.
- Disk errors: Partitions might become corrupt or inaccessible due to hard disk errors that arise because of MBR (Master Boot Record) corruption or due to bad sectors on hard drive. Sometimes format errors may even result in formatting of partitions and hence data loss.
- Repartitioning and reformatting: If you reformat partitions, i.e. change their file system, again whole data present on that partition will be erased. In addition, by wrongly using disk management utility you might end up in repartitioning hard drive, thus loss of data.
- OS re-installation: Re-installing Windows or Mac on your PC or trying to make dual boot leads to formatting of hard drive partitions. If you had previously taken backup of your important data then it is well n good, otherwise you would need a competent data recovery program.
- Additional data loss scenarios:You could even lose files and folders from hard drive partitions or from other removable storage drives such as USB drive, flash memory card, FireWire drive due to virus infection, power surge, sudden reboots, third party tools deleting files, etc.
What makes Unformat Partition software different from others?
- Simple user-interface with self explained steps makes data recovery fun
- Unformats FAT16, FAT32, ExtFAT, NTFS, HFS, NTFS5 and HFSX partitions
- Recovers data from lost / deleted or corrupt / inaccessible hard drive partitions
- Restore lost files on Windows XP or deleted from it while creating new partition or resizing the existing partition using disk management utility
- Recovers formatted and reformatted partitions and even crashed hard drive data
- Unerase files and folders from hard disk having bad sectors
- Restores more than 300 file types and provides option to add new types of file signatures
- Extremely fast scanning algorithms undelete data in just few minutes
- Find option to search for specific file from the list of recovered data
- Effecively unerase Mac OS X volumes by performing deep scan of Mac hard disk.
Steps to assist you in recovering data after format of partitions:
1) Download and install the application on your PC. After installation is complete, just double click on desktop shortcut and launch the application.
2) On the Main page, select Recover Partition/Drives option then select Partition Recovery and choose the partition from which you need to recover data from the list of available drives on your PC.
3) Finally, after performing a deep scan of your hard drive, the program will show you a list of recovered files and folders. Just preview them and later save to any of your desired storage location.
Useful Tip – Always take regular backup of your important data on removable storage drives like USB drive, CD / DVD drive, external hard drive, FireWire drive, etc. These backups are quite useful in terms of recovering important files and folders if any data loss situation occurs.
For more information regarding rescung hard drive partition data lost due to partitioning errors, inaccessable partitions, hard disk errors, etc you need to make use of this powerful partition rescue software. This user friendly software is capable to get back data from damaged hard drive of different types such as SATA, SCSi, IDE, etc and also from FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, HFS+, HFSX partitions.